For over 30 years, CeraMetal has been providing metal wear protection solutions, increasing durability, productivity and longevity in industrial equipment and plants.
Our accumulated expertise and long-standing experience, enable us to consistently deliver an exceptional performance/cost ratio in wear related problems. CeraMetal’s solutions have been effectively combating wear, especially abrasion and erosion, in a range of Industries, including Cement, Steel, Power Generation, Mining, Glass, Pulp & Paper and Waste Management. For more details see our Applications section.
Produced using our optimised hardfacing process and fully compatible with our welding consumables, our wear protection plates, components and fabrications, provide superior wear resistance, coupled to significant cost savings.
We are fully committed to our customers, our processes and our people. Our core Values drive our team towards:
- Bringing together all our technical strengths to provide customer satisfaction
- Striving for continuous improvement of our Quality Management procedures
- Applying rigorous control to all our processes and operations
- Having traceability as our top priority in all our internal processes
- Encouraging openness, integrity and initiative taking in our workplace
We are employing a toolbox of diverse Technologies enabling us to manufacture our Wear protection Solutions, with consistency, swiftness and cost-effectiveness.
Cerametal’s technologies originate both from in-house Research & Development and from investments towards advancing our operational capabilities. We believe that technology is primarily an enabling factor: it should be systematically integrated in operations and always complemented by long-standing expertise.
From procurement of raw materials & parts all the way to shipment of products, a range of different processes/ equipment & tools are put into action, enabling us to have maximum control over the Quality of our products.
When it comes to our know-how and production capacity, we embrace a culture of continuous improvement.
Since our establishment in 1986, CeraMetal has been continuously growing to become one of the leading Wear Plate production facilities in Europe, in terms of both output capacity and quality.
One of the leading Wear Plate manufacturers internationally
CeraMetal has customers in over 60 countries all over the world (30 in Europe), long-term business relationships and a dynamic network of distributors.
- Worldwide sales distribution
- Over 70.000 m2 of hardfacing per year
- A well respected WearPlate manufacturer in Europe
- Long term business relationships
- Over 30 countries in Europe
- Over 60 countries Worldwide